the diary of Randy W.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

If you think so

Before I start my posting I want to excuse me before Matthis and his twin-brother Fré. I wasn't able to see their concert tonight due to transport problems.

So let's roll!

What is on the menu:

Starter:

Beautiful New Born Childern

A domino-label band? yes. Quality? Surently. Domino really has a good taste in looking for new hot bands, and BNBC are no execption to that rule. They make that kind of punk that is faster and more nervous than any hives track, more arty than any bloc party track. You could compare to them to a more listenable version of the post-punk heroes Pop Group.

Hey hey heartbreaker

Main course

Gang of four

You probably already know that the original line-up of Gang Of Four have reunited. You probably already know that they're back with a new(well new is a big word let's call it recycled) album called "return the gift" where the double disc version of the cd contains a remix album, where they got help from the Yeah yeah's, the others, the dandy warhols, the rakes, (famous booters) GO Home Productions and many more. Because you should get out there and buy this record, for the simpel reason that is an essential record to remember as something more than wrong retro parties.


I love a man in a uniform (orginal version)


I love a man in a uniform (Yeah yeah yeah remix)


Dessert

Bill Gates is a convict!

If you don't believe me here is the proof: Convinct!


I hope you enjoyed it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home