the diary of Randy W.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Could it be?

The site is back on tracks, and just look to my comments. Yes SPAM comments, but all in all I think it is time to start knitting for me.

I wanted to say something about the trial including Panamarenko(just because the "metal" brothers love him) and Jan Decleir, but I think the Pan. his lines would be something like this:

P:"Eeewww uuuueeaaaah aaaahhaaah."

Anyway for I was just surfing through the web and found this weird mp3. It is from a certain band, I think they are from NY city and I think it is the guitar player one where the guitar player not only snatched the riffs from another NY band with hits like "Rio" and "Girls on Film", but also his girlfriend. (mental laugh)

Here is the MP3 the other side


And now let's go cheezy, I hope you get better soon Stella.X


That is all your host
Randy Warhol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home