the diary of Randy W.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Unknown Pleasure

Just came back from La Bella Italia, I've done a small tour and visited Verona, Vincinza, Venice, Lido (di Jesolo), Siena, Firenze and others. I've got some nice videos, but I must find a way to put them up.

But for those of you who just can't wait here is an extract:

Interview with an American

Place: Venice near San Marco (narrow street)
(Opening Shot) RW is walking up to the American (whose annoying accent even annoyed the pigeons)
The American is part of a group of 2 couples, currently on a visit through Europe.(I could see their travel guide.)

RW: Hello, Excuse me Sir. Are you an American?

American: (surprisingly) Yeeah

RW: Well I kind of recognised the accent. Could I ask you a few questions?

American: Well err...

RW: What is your opinion about US world domination?

American:(turning red but not that red from his earlier sunburn, but red of hate)Oh, guys like you should go to the bathroom. Yeah go to the bathroom and take a shit. (he turns to his group)

RW: Well at least am not shit like you.

American: (steps back in full rage face now completely red of pure anger, and he is about 15 centimetres away from my face and shouts) ONE MORE WORD AND I WILL BE ON YOUR FACE LIKE THE WRATH OF GOD! ONE MORE WORD

The group: Shouts Joe!

RW: Sorry Sir I'm an atheist.

(Video avaible with PJ or Elliot 'the Irish Kid')

Colleen

07 May 2005 CC Netwerk Aalst

Colleen is one of the new Minimalists. So what do you expect? Very fragile music. What did I get? Fragile music that almost falls apart by looking at it.
Colleen is surely not the band who knows how to move around on stage, they make a very messy impression, that becomes annoying after a few times.
It is true what they sing Good music needs good coffee, I needed a double espresso after the 3rd song. But after Marie 1&2, a song that had potential, but apperantly they prefer to blew it, the songs got more balance and had a steady line in them. But after all I was happy to hear her say that she was annoncing that it was her last song.
This was surely not their best show ever but I'm pretty much convinced that they shook their heads before walking in public again.


COLLEEN

CIAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home