the diary of Randy W.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Hello Stella

Again I've to post in hurry, because world peace is waiting for me. yes I'm singing "Waiting for My Man" now
So a quick run down on my do's and dont's. I went to a Blues Café last night and while coming back I noticed a 35 years-old passing by in a bikini at around midnight, and this city doesn't even have a beach.
Otherwise I've been fighting for world peace (but I still haven't succeed, it's a nasty fight) and over towels in the kitchen. I also looked, and found, my early TV performances again. *shiver shiver* I was a true tormened childstar!

There is also the fairy tale version part 2 of the real life battle against the Witch of WT. Anyway I'm getting old and tired so I better give you hipster a link to Beck and Jack White singing ninety-nine.

Hipster In!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home