the diary of Randy W.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Electic Electric I

Somewhere in June Electic Electric Part 1 is going to be released on RW Label, made by RW. For those who are interesed for some strange reason can always leave a comment here or just contact me. The CD will contain around 16 tracks and is full of mashed tunes. So get it now.

Lately I've been rather buzy, you know: fighting over towels and breaking traffic laws (the usual things), and I'll still will be buzy so I can't really tell when I'll update this blog again.

Oh and if you still don't have the "set yourself on fire" album by stars you should go to your local indie-record shop and buy it, but first you're going to order the RW-boot cd that won't be sold in any record shop unless their is a real label kind enough to release it.

And let's and with some Ginsberg: Stars are more than life. (you know what I'm talking about)

oh and here is the new white stripes album.
It is in a radio format on scenestar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in hannah

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home