the diary of Randy W.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Spoons

Dear readers,

I will start off with the necessary links. here and here part 2 are some links to the No Wow Album of my beloved kills. Which also brings me to mention that I'm going to see them again next Monday so hooray for that. And look over here aTom Waits and Allen Ginsberg song hooray for that.

For the rest I've been working on some essays and I'm working on a song text for a piano piece. The piece is official called "Voice" , well by me. Thanks for this opportunity Miss Cassiopeia. Not that I've got much lyrics put I'm working out a pattern, and the way I'm coming up with that is very bizzare may be some more for a later post. By the way, I think the piece is very fine, but in the second verse there is still missing a certain je ne sais quoi. (Wow now I finally used that in sentence to really express something (or not) ).

More news: rehearsal thing is owk now, are you out there Matti or Traingirl?

Stay Arty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home