the diary of Randy W.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

IF I'M SO EVIL

Set List
No WOW!
Cat Claw
Dead Road 7
Hate way you love pt 1-2
good ones
kissy kissy
passion is accurate (New sounds electro)
fried my little brains
Love is a Deserter

Encores
Rodeo Town
(Fuck the People)
Drop out boogie

And that is all you're getting from me this time. Thanks you Ruben for the set list, my heart goes out roadies who "Look like a fool here".

The Rogers Sisters
played

I dig A hole
Delayed Reaction
a "french" song
and 2 other song from their brand new cd who is out now. So go and buy it.

Owk no big review now because I really lack the time.

But instead something to make it up.

Louis XIV-Finding Out True Love Is Blind Sounds a bit like White Stripy. MAIS LE ROI DANSE!


Arevedici

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home