the diary of Randy W.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Gardens/Wim S. and some banana's

You're favourite blogger has returned to his home. As a knight he returns touched by roses and the spirit of W. Shakespeare. But it seems i'm not the only one who is back. Preitaart is also back. But who is he she it and what does Preitaart's cryptical messages mean? Who can tell? (Ow and the comments on this blog are breaking my personal record. 7 A WOW NOW)

Let's smell the coming of spring and the rock'n'rollness of life. That is why I've got a few things for you, my beloved readers, to check out. Bunky with their crazy Baba they're new cd is fantastic, and is currently on its way to find a place in my cd-holder. Yes a new hot band, yippie yeah! HYPE HYPE NME HYPE. That should do it.

But for the rest of you more sceptical people, listen to their debut-album I was born to be a motorcycle and be convinced by their indie weirdness. The one minute they're Norah Jones like and the next their 60's garage rocking it and to that some indie weirdness like crazy trompets and pure noise. So they get two thumbs up from RW.

Don't you sometimes sit before you tv (and I know some off you do) and wonder what the heck is this commercial about. Well then you should check this one out. Three guesses. I'm sorry if I shock anyone by put this thing on line. But it shows exactly where Belgain Culture is at this point.

I'm also very happy at the moment to announce that there is already a follow up for Café Bizar. The new band consist of Matti, Train Girl and RW. We'll play a very narrow minded sort of indie rock'n'roll. YAY.

And else I would like to say that climbing up ladders is cool but not if there is security. I should lose my coat more often. Bands with the name fart kind of describe the feeling you get when you're watching them and that I love trips to the "lusthof" and cozy pillows.

I hope you all have lots of comments on this one again. I don't see why you shouldn't have any comments on this but who knows?

Beep me up S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home