the diary of Randy W.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Dance or swing it

First and for all, my pc crashed, and I've lost all my babyshambles sessions(but also the bucket and sun session, oh wait the last one where Elvis his session, but still) and all the other mp3's and boots. AHHHHHHHH the horror. If any of you nice people want to share them! Plus I had a busy week that kept me busy.

Then here is something to cheer us all up.The Hundred Greatest Records To Listen To While Making Sweet Love.
And the tracks are carefully selected by the Suicide Girls, you know those punk like girls who were in the video of Lemmy and Dave Grohl. Don't really know if this record is going help you having sex than preventing it from the fysical act.

I've also seen Mr. Tc Matic AKA Arno while I was speeding through Brussels. He wasn't with Jane Birkin but with his two sons.

Well that is all for now, I'll keep you informed about other details, like the bloody tram crash I was in on monday. (PAM PAM PAAAAAAAAm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home