the diary of Randy W.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

They come from over the river!

This blog is getting so popular as freaking Franz Ferdinand. I hope I don't end up using eyeliner, but one never knows.
Hmmm. It is time to give a short history of the blog.

The start:
2 readers. Crappy reviews!

The summer:
3 Readers. Crappy lay out!

Now:
5 readers. Crapy Lay out and Crap reviews!

(the numbers are based on imaginary figures that crazy webmonkeys whispered in my ear)

Yes, and I still don't know who Preitaart is or was. Mysterious riddles are omnipresent. But for the rest of you high intellectuals: Keep Up The Good Work You people I beg to come to this blog!

And for Claire. I would like to say I might be going to Mister Adamo Greeno. Because the Gnomes are also pretty dashing and yes if something is pretty dashing Mr. Warhol consider his duty to go to that musical event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home