the diary of Randy W.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Something to make the head ache go away.

I made a Quiz for you! Take my Quiz! and then Check out the Scoreboard!

Yesterday was fast day. With actors, yes I sincerly recommend Murder In Bullshitville. Has a great cast. ... hmm owk. Maybe pushing it. But still check it out.

The rest of the evening was spent heading in the Factory. Where I heard nothing then trance and dance. So it wasn't my cup of tea if you know what I mean. Then had a few in debt conversation that who will be not called the girl with moustache. Nope You think I would say but no I'm a nice person. LIE LIE.

I didn't had much energy reserves left today. Because I still worked on "The Black Door" (new song) untill 3 AM and I woke up at 8 AM. So sorry if that had any effect on other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home