the diary of Randy W.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Ow it is oh so rudimentary

Mr. Warhol isn't just suffering of his usual winter depressing: No. He's just doing great. Sarcasme is omni present. And I know that kitchen tools are making pretty useless nowaydays but I still the give the world my wonderful. Opinion and comment on life.

But I'm going to do in a simple Q&A patron:
Q: How is your life at the present moment.
A: Well it is ok.
Q: Very deep.
A:
stop insulting my response
Q: don't raise that tone at me. Mr. Warhol. Mr. I'm doing nothing at all. Whatever happend to all your plans. When are they going to be done?
A: Well I'm gonna give you a precise answer to that one...
....
...
Q: Shouldn't you just at least answer me question?
AThank you for ruining my climax.
Well the surprise pt. 1 is planned to occur on monday.
The present of A. is getting ready before the end of this year.
Getting the setlist ready for the new band. Which will be formed in 2 weeks. The members will recievea communique with further instructions.
The Noise Agaisnt Fascists will organised in march on a wensday's sunny afternoon.
The DIY magazine won't be published at all. Coz lack of interest and lack of funds. Mr. Warhol needed his pamflet to more than just a shout in the open air.

Q: Ow so precise. Planned and explained. But are you really you going to all this.
A: No

we'll continue after this break.http://www.sylvie.be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home