the diary of Randy W.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Anyone Listing...

As the days go by I can't really tell why he is in the a P.D. spiral. (P.D. spiral named after Peter Dorthey: meaning a downwards spiral) First time I wrote in a long time in the first person. So this means something. Today has being rather weird, and ambivalent and if today was a colour I would colour it with the hair of V.V. from the kills.

Wrote a new base of song today, that sounds bright and sinister at the same time. It is made of high tremolo over-use and acoustic pleasure for the ear. Haven't got lyrics for it yet, but that is phase two. But more shocking is that I played. "27" again. Really long time since I last played that one. The sound of it kind of scared me and pushed me one step down the ladder again. Talked to someone, she said that fate has being nice to me lately, I agree, may be I just don't have reason of feeling this all. Maybe it is just the cigarettes and the stress who is making me feel like this but I can't really think of something else at the moment.

The chorus of "27" keeps on stepping in my head, like it is a freaking marathon. I'm just greatful for the time that Traingirl took for listening to me.

It is all for now. I'm 5-5-55-5-3---3--2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home