the diary of Randy W.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

This just couldn't wait
Yes I've seen the hives and the Kings of Leon reviews will be added shortly.
But to prove my objectivity as a journalist and that I not always flatter persons I know. A review of Zeus Nine.
After reading their oh so heart breaking biography where I could find out that you need a guitarist, a bass player, a singer and a drummer to form a band. (I wonder what Sonic Youth would do if they found about this). But then I listend to their demo. First up Burdens. First reaction: Did cliché became a verb? Second reaction: Does this sound like Incubus shitting on a toilet.Yes I never heard a guitar making the same sound as me after christmas dinner and the singer, yes well let's be honest, he's following the guitarline. Don't even care what the song goes about.
Next: skinned Knee -> same shit different toilet. But now I had time to listen to the lyrics, and indeed somebody should "save me"!

Owk last but not least: Dark Road: The intro is the a-typical modern metal opener yes just like incubus or hoobastank are doing. yes even like Limp Bizikit already makes these openers. Yes and the song is about the something very original a girl that is making his life bad.
Well to end I just would like to say.
YOU go GIRL!
please check em out on http://www.zeusnine.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home