the diary of Randy W.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

This going on for a while

Wacky ADVENTURES:
Mr. Warhol has got a new plan: Look for people who make society a better place and help them. Yes it may sound bizarre, perhaps it bizarre. Anyway there where a few ideas that crossed my mind.
1) Throw over society: Regarding to earlier acts in the past of students who wanted to get ride off this dull society. People don't tend to agree with the idea that society is evil and bad. Little do they know! So much for idea one then!

2)Make a new party and take control over the government: Try to make a fasco party:
1) Deny the holocaust (but not in public you might get sued for that! ask LePen)
2)Blame Immigrants. Yes even if it is raining blame it on the immigrants. Why should you use immigrants? Coz they are a minorty group so easy to exploit. Immigrants already have the problem to unite in big groups coz not all immigrants can speak a mutual language. Yes they are the scum of the earth. Just because a dog poo'd right before you're house. And they are a perfect susbstituet for the jews. We'll get them later.
3)Yes all what is red must be dead. Don't xpt to have many opposition of the so called anarchist, situationist or communist. No they always forget to unite too. They always go hard on their themself first before they start with us.
4)We own the capitalistic society, as crazy right winged politician, you can count on the support of the rich because they want to stay rich and you'll just have to protect them. Yes even major firms will sponsor you.
5)Once you're in control try to stay in control and don't let you're collegue dictator try to take control over you. But do that in subtle way. A very subtle way. Like Hitler did with Mussolini. Ow wait that wasn't so subtle at all.

But because I really hate (yes hate is a feeling we all feel and it is as good or bad as anyother) fasco's. So I'm not gonna start an evil fasco party. And if I hear you saying try to do it with a left one. Well let's say the left is a wee bit too much divided.

So I'm gonna spend a day at the OXFAM shop in Brugges. Yes, I know it is a very naieve plan. LOL No, it is going to be with my friend Hannah. Yes she auditiend for part of the "holy" Maria but she was too HOLY. So I have to make a full rapport what I saw and did that day. Let's hope that I'll be or 8.

Anyway:
Miss Streepje and I went are going to Antwerp next satz. The Exciting! Yes, Miss Streepje is really getting into her part. She even striped her hair, and it is very nice. Ow which reminds me to call for my Hives tickets again.

And no Laureline I didn't forget your Birthday. Here is the proof. So I wish you all the best and all the joy, presents, usuall stuff and more to you. And I hope you finally got my Auf Der Maur thingie. But I don't think so. let's just blaim the french/Belgain post service!

And yes it is been a long time since i last planted a link in here so. This for all you Ween and Tom Waits fans. Yes, You too flowerleafgirl a MASH UP MUHAHHAHAHHAHAHA. http://www.howardhallis.com/mash/weenwaits.mp3

That is all for now. and don't forget to love one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home