the diary of Randy W.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

If you get what you want


Last couple of weeks have been rather hectic, but never the less so cool you can sink the titanic with it. Didn't make much sense did it. So I am a MAN. With A PLAN.
PLAN: Going to the Datsuns and the Van Jets
Location: AB, Brussels
Objective: See bands, (Mr Warhol sounds like a retard now)
erhm it is already gonna be 4th Datsuns concert. Not that I am such an enermous Datsuns fan but they just seem to be where ever I'm going.

Anyway, something that has been bothering for a long time. I have got a shitty blog. Really I do. In comparison with other blog this one isn't that good at all. But it is just the lay out-thing. But if any of you WebMonkies know what I should do to help it then please help me. Don't really know how your gonna contact me. But go and rescue me webmonkies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home