the diary of Randy W.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Don't you know what people in bars do

well for all you youngster who are curious how I came in contact with the polish grindcore folks, i'm gonna explain it straight away.
Yer Annelies and Randy were walking down the city when suddenly a tourcar*no not a reall tourbus rather a tourvan* stopped and they asked directions. They wanted to know where the Sint Martinus Place was. And as being a friendly person I told them but they didn't understand it so I jumped in the car next to the driver and they translated it for him. We went straight over the Grand Place. Where normally no cars are allowed to drive. And stopped right in front of the venue. then they invited me and thanked me.


ANyWay TodAY
Had planned to do a cover of YYY/NNN but it didn't work out at all. It was pure piss. Didn't work for a minute. It was dull and boring. The main problem was a genre conflict between spacey and metal. You can guess which genre I defended. So I walked out on that.


OW dear I can't wait for 2morrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home