the diary of Randy W.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

This is what happens if we don't dance

Yes, the whole world is getting madhouse. George Bush Junior is running for president, missing phone calls, wanting tickets to the libertines. Could somebody change the spinning of this world coz it is sure making me dizzy alright.
Note to myself: be happy with you're self, like Chris with crisps. And a note to invading aliens please avoid this town, like this town avoids Warhol.
Erhm , yes so Randy Warhol spinned the tunes last saturday, but he soon came aware that like most art forms it wasn't appreciated in the life time of the artist. But like a real cocky artist does you shouldn't mind. Wel on sunday Mr. Warhol went out for a drive with a cart. You know this little go-car-like but on speed thingies. Funny fact those things can go up 40 miles an hour. Yes like the Star Spangles say Live for Speed. As a real artist suits I ended 7th. Not bad for a first time.
Hm I don't have any short term plans. Well may be I have but I've forgotten them by now. Well ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home