the diary of Randy W.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Ow No She's Not a Secret now.

Yes dear readers I have returned to my blog. As a knight returns to his kingdom after fighting a heroic battle against evil, in most films the Germans. But enough stereotypical remarks. Let R. Warhol tell you a story.

As a brave little man I went to the Libertines, all by myself. But yes what else do you do when you're guestlisted. So after smoking a few toe-rags. I entered the room. Where I saw some young couple making out. I had to wait half an hour for they start and those two youngster couldn't really stop what they were doing. But when they finally started I could get through the until I was at a spitting range of Carl, and another thing is that you always see the same people at concerts, especially those English hipsters. And yes he spits every 2 seconds. It was a mooshy experience. .... (read at music2hear)

Yes after the show I wanted to go home. But yes this was my chance to encounter a Libertine in person. So I returned from the vestiare and waited with my bag to get it signed. There I met with this two English talking persons. Sylvie and Kellan. Also known as girls who live in the neighbourhood of the mondaine Wavre. The girls were standing right in fron of me. She asked me if she knew me from somewhere. I said yes from the vines perhaps. (or why not 5 seconds ago in the orangerie). Anyway John came out and we asked the usual autoghraps thingies and well they asked him if they could go backstage. He said that he'll be like back in 5 secs he had to phone his gran, coz it was her b day. Yes a very charming person.
Well we actually waited for 10 minutes. (he is bit of liar too). But anyway he was kind and took them (and Mr. Warhol just followed) backstage. Where we met Antony (Pete's replacement) who was reading a book about sexual preferences. He added:"Somebody gave that to me" Sure they did.
Anyway we went inside of the dressing room where some roadies and Gary were eating. Or they had just had meal anyway Gary was eating desert: A LOLLIPOP. Yes a very big boy, and in fact from all the libs Mr. Warhol met that they he was the nicest and most charming one.

Yes and there rest is history.
Ow and Carl has a good looking fan club. Who saw like groupies on that couch. Ow< they were groupies.



Well a few days later
I made some more history. Gave my first guitar lesson and it surely payed off in a park between the royal palace and the parlement. But for the record I don't really know if she had learned anything that day.

Went to the monk were I heard the same cd twice with my pupil, the brave Sylvie. Although when I really figured out if you here a cd in pub twice you're probally too long in that pub.


Wrote some more history then. Jezees do I like history or what.

Well then all crazy things happend to us youngsters. And i formed a new band.



Anyway anyhow today i was normally invited to a Polish Grindcore band. But thanks to the wonderfull invention of parents something got in the way. Anyway best to you Sven. And grindcore well.


Now that is all for now, please stay tuned for some more wacky adventures R. Warhol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home