the diary of Randy W.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Ow I don't know what you mean witht that

Finally after almost a writers block of 2 weeks I am back able to write some new crazy guitarriff's and fantastic lyrics to make some prefect pop songs. Song numbero uno is called You Are of the list. It something raw and punchy and dark it is like someone takes your face and hits it for a couple of times against a brick. And yes my littuns that hurts.
Second song is called New Brussels City. I want to have the big city vibe in it. Something dirty, but remains pleasant. It has a chorus that goes. "I was a movie/You were a star/Dismissed for being me/But I'll get far." I think I will make it able for you all to download it if I just can figure away out how this blog would let me. I know it is SO ABAB but yer that something you have to take They will surely appear on the demo cassette. But not on the previous one.
Ow I had a fantastic idea when I went to the train station on monday. But it is still a secret for now but don't forget it. It is something gigantic. MUHAHHAHAHAHAHHA (Yes my doctor Evil Level is very high). But I also got some bad news. I have to pay a fine because I wrote on a police car. It is 150Euro's lost for no good.
And for the record, on monday I was interviewd near Brussel Nord. The interview was about my opinion about banks (no not the ones where you can sit on). Don't ask me for which channel it was. I showed my usual interest in that. (HA if I had a big ego I would ask it and spam it around, hmm but if I had a gigantic ego I probaly act this way). Linus was impressed. But I think I bored the journalist.
Au revoir, auf wiederschiens , ciao, de groeten, bye and don't forget we are all trees so hug eachother,


A Very Violent Treehugger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home