the diary of Randy W.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

I was the boy kicked out of the world, but the world didn't kick hard enough!
No you can't stand me now.


For those who care, Randy Warhol was the man who normal would be king but he the was no rest for the prince of the paranoid city. Probably it is caused by a gigantic waves of lies and paper flies. Not that you should act interested at all. Coz that would mean too much. I have nicotine to give me hope, but some other eyes can't deceive me. Let's go out for cuppa, Nico, darling '68 is gone, but the spirits remains.

There is a campaign of hate waiting at school gates.
Owk enough James Joyce like writing for me. Hmm So I really don't know if i'm going to the Libertines. But I hope so. For the rest being carting this day. Not that I like cars or things that go vroooooom all the time. But it was fun. And yesterday Randy Warhol was DJ aldi. But remixes of the von bondies and peaches aren't that cool here. What a pitty.
Any way the revolution lives behind your smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home