the diary of Randy W.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Meet Me At The Poolhouse

As time slowly ticks away, I realised that I already had made a few mash-ups and that I hadn't written something in my blog for a long time. So here I am.

So what did I do to do except making does delivishly good bastard pop hits. Well I went to play snooker with PJ and Elliot. I quickly realised I wasn't going to be a snookerchamp. But none the less I bravely continued to try to put those damn balls in those way too small holes. I managed to do it 16 times. In 2 hours times. Yes that is really pathetic but perhaps snooker isn't just my thing. But I wasn't that far from PJ actually it was rather a battle for who is going to be last. Which I gloriously won! Only Elliot had a score of 33.
On my trip back home I was experiencing some orientation problems because I kept taking wrong exits. Was I drunk? Nah.

So back home I listened to my casette recorded demo. Which has long name: Songs Investigate Like Karma, it is something in the genre of Songs About Running Away. How should I describe them? Melancholic. But with some weird hooks, who aren't so melancholic but something between the Libs their French Sessions and the Coral. Not that they are from the same quality as those two but it is just for giving you a clear picture of the ohso complicated situation.

So what is happening with the revolution?
Much, the revolution is still screaming and dance on the barricades. That is why you check this link http://http://www.crimethinc.com/downloads/source/ftaa_bw.pdf. Don't forget it is a PDF file. So it would be rather handy if you have such device to open it.

That is all for now but don't forget to die in the cup you're born in.

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home