the diary of Randy W.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

New Morning, the Weather is Changing

Things that I've to do:
- get Peter Dorethy out of Rehab
because well idunno may be it is better I leave him there... He should come back to senses somehow.

- write a rock-musical (but not such one as Queen, the rock-musical) but something that is really avant-garde.(I can base it on the libertines)

- Look for an old Mansion, near Brussels. Where I can live, when I'm old. Hmmm better hurry. Just got 3 years left before I'm old.

- start a (a-)political movement: to ensure people that Linus wouldn't be Prime Minister. A party that would guarantee poets to have a full paid job. And more nudity before 10 P.M..

Hmmmmm I think that I better focus on my exams and later work on these issue. "May be"

Owk tonight is the INC I still I'm desperately looking for some solutions. Owk one day before my B-day, may be I'm getting some presents... Small chance very small chance....


Ow for all of you who didn't know how to comment on this blog. You have to push the # and then scroll until you see "post comment" it's something I discovered recently.
I think this all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home