the diary of Randy W.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Someday

Again I seem to spoil with another picture of MOI....
Hmm don't you just adore me by now...

Who's she part II

Who is that girl in my picture?
Who is she?
Where does she come from?
But even more important can she sing 12-51? backwards?

knowledge is power
Last days I've been learning alot...maths,latin,about myself,... yes, that last one be a brat sometimes. Hmm sometimes egocentric... but hey at least I'm not the only one. It seems to be hip nowadays. Ow well nevermind.
I just noticed that I had an assigment to do about James Joyce... and woops I still got nothing. Hmm I'm just going to get a lager of Guinness and say. Miss, Joyce was Irish and so is Guinness. So he wrote a poem about it.

Guinness, the drink of pleasure
You are the latest contender
You are the one to remember
You are the villain who sends her
Not Light but dark, fantastic passion

I know that I will surrender
I know that you will surrender
I want this fantastic beer
We'll drink fantastic beer

You can feel my lips undress your can,
Undress your can, undress your can,
drink of love and words of leisure
Words of poisoned Drink of Pleasure
Died and so you died
You are the latest adventure
You're an emotion avenger
You are the devil that sells her
Not Light but dark, fantastic passion

I know that you will surrender
I know that you will surrender
I want this fantastic hang over
We'll have fantastic hang over

You can feel my lips undress your glass,
Undress your glass, undress your glass
Skin can feel my lips they tingle - tense anticipation
This one is an easy one, feel the word and melt upon it
Words of love and words of leisure
Words of poisoned drink of Pleasure
Died and so you died

[German]
Ich heisse Superfantastisch!
Ich trinke guinness und Lachfisch!
Ich heisse Su-per-fan-tas-tisch!

[In English means: I am called "Superfantastic", I drink guinnes and salmon.]

Would she believe it?
.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home