the diary of Randy W.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Dancing to all the wrong songs

Owk doki I'm back. So what have I done? I've took over the world and did a funny dance.

Owk today I feel like being creative

Convo of the day Tom: "I think that I found your dreamgirl
moi: "Is she made out of plasticine?"


Later I added but can she sings 12-51 back wards? (this is a joke for all you cynic people out there it is allowed to laugh with lame jokes)

Quote of the day: "Yes but I like mini's more" Alexandra. Why should you have a certain John, Ringo, Paul and some George if you have small BMW's.

Interview of the day: this afternoon in the cloudy ghent. Anna Catherina and Alexandra asked everything what they needed to know about punk music. I could feel Anna Catherina her interest in the punk. But I noticed that most of her questions where in the genre of "Do punks have relationships".
After saying for a zillion times "darling everybody is punk nowadays." They made comments like "ow Cool i'm a punker!!".

Event that shocked my world: I finished super mario bros pt 1 on my game boy. (Yes I sound like 12-year-old). But really I was so bored yesterday. That I grabbed that thingie and I finally could finish all the levels. But the special thing about this game is that I had it since I got my game boy. So that is like 10 years ago. I took my 10 years to finish it. Does this mean my childhood is over. DOES IT? IS this the end? Am I gonna be a grown-up? THe horror!

Anyway I'm gonna give you two links coz I've been away for such a long time.

First link is a live session of Beautiful world of RATM. I dunno if they have another so soft. But you can feel the pain of the song hidden in the noizy crowd.

Beautiful world rage against the machine

the other link is Elliot Smith the man how suddenly "died" last year and it is a time to slit your wrist song.


Oh well Ok Elliot Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home