the diary of Randy W.

Friday, April 16, 2004

passion of my underwear
So here is the review of Passion of the Christ.
First reaction: DEAR LORD
Positive about this motion picture: The Latin/Armenian/Hebrew lingo was really realistic
Negative: See Review
Review: Owk, to be sure what the story was about I read the bible. Well not the whole thing. Just 4 pages. Yes the last 12 of hours of Jezus. For the record he only tripped 3 times in the book. Not 46546546954 times. Mel "I deny the holocaust" Gibson wanted to make him more realistic. Do have to be anti jew for that? Do have to let Jezus get smacked 564654654546 times with some iron lashes? No...
And blood is everywhere and it isn't cool like in a Tarentino movie or it isn't dramatic like in the godfather.
Actually it is this big advertisment of some rightwinged neo-cons. It wouldn't surprise me of the KKK had financed this thing.
Maybe it is because I just saw "La MegliĆ² Gioventu" (Italian movie about two brothers in the Italy after the war up till now) that I've become a bit arty-farty but noway I'm gonna see that film again. So for those who ask themselfs, why did you in the first place? well just so can have an opinion not lead by somebody else.
Wich films with you compare it too: Conan the Barbarian meets Opus Dei.

That is enough saying.. Booh BOOOOOOh BOOOOOOh in one block what did I do today.
Well the magic riff got extented I got this new song that sounds like the hives bringing flowers to the grave of Joey Ramone. Errr I'll get it on tape someday someday. What brings me too another fantastic band: Cozmik Staircase! The name makes you thinking about Sovjet spaceships in American comic books, but then in that flashy pop art style. Well I'm going to their rehearsel tomorrow. I hope it is gonna be good. Coz otherwise!(It is the group of Annelies, Dorien, Mathias and somebody else PS somebody else is really good but I keep forgetting his name but I know from the all knowing Joepie magazine that he is the boy friend of Dorien)

So how is my own arty-farty film going along well rather well. I discussed with Pieterjan today some problems but they seem to fade away. Casting will be schedueled for this summer more specific in the 1st week of July. And yes we will pick our friends above real actors. and Yes we are taking ourselfs to serious. But when I got back home and I put my vid of the libertines on Jonathan Ross in. I've noticed something tremedously horrible my evil and o so vicious parents had taped the famous in Flanders-and-no-where-else-because-it's-so-stupid-SO-STUPID soap Thuis over it. So who cares if you want to see how they wrote 'ons moeder' out of the show. No ONE except my parents, and they call themself smart. Right! Pfff. You want to see the Libs not some soap where can die from coz of boredom. But enough said about that coz a few minutes later Annelies (yes of the immerfantastic cozmik staircase phoned me up). She asked if I wanted to come to the Paaaaaaaarrtyzone of Aalst.
So because I saw the Piet signal ligthing over on the skies. I took my bike and hurried to the Party ZONE. When I arrived there, I was shocked: Ow NO who r those two other girls? It were Sofie (or it could easily been Sophie) and Dorien. YES Dorien OF the IMMERFANTASTIC COZMIK Staircase. Well after an hour of fun we came to the conclusion: that eerlijk het langste duurt and that knussel is easier said that a kruisingknuffknus.
That is all for now. Stayed tuned for more action in my own dashing and o so exciting life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home