the diary of Randy W.

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

last-minute changes
yer today I woke up, and yes i tend to do that a lot lately, I got my self a nice cup of coffee. Afterwards I slowly crawl to the couch and watched the libertines playing I can't stand me now on Jonathan Ross in black and white. Wich reminds me that we urgently need a new vcr recorder coz this one is ready to destruct itself. hmm...
Later when i got a bit awake Rebecca had send me a message that she couldn't come this afternoon. Ow not so cool coz her mom is sick and she had to look after her little brother. But luckily Annelies could be there, she is the traingirl, she would normally bring her friend / bandmate Dorien but when I walked into the klok, wich is almost the hippest spot on the globe, there girl next to Annelies wasn't Dorien but her sister... All those changes, but on the otherside that is what makes life interesting. But her sis had to leave like within 15 minutes. So Annelies and I went to H&M (clothing shop) coz I saw a rad tee.
But all of a sudden I got this genius-likely idea to dress ourself up. It was hilarious... I was going for the early 70's summer-look with some pink white as main colours. Annelies was totally plucked from the ghetto where she was "keepin' it real" with her gangsta attitude and her boxershort.
so it was fun all the way. Later we found a new café : "het paviljoen": the next big thing ->mark my words.
that is all for now. I'll keep you all informed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home