the diary of Randy W.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

It is always better on holidays so much better on holidays
A yes the end is near. Coming up in speed and no point of dodging it. But still what did I do this past days. Well I went to the rehearsal of the SuperDUper Fantastic Cozmik Staircase. I arrived around 3.00pm there so the rehearsal was already going. So may be it is my fault but somehow when I entered the room I noticed a weird not so very friendly vibe hanging in the place. Hmm so I was the silent John of this rehearsal. But I dared to say that one song was little bit boring. hmff afterwards-> regrets Piet is just to big mouthed. But let me descripe to you what kind of band it is. It is one with a kick-ass drummer Annelies but what would you've expected from her, the bass-player Matthias (sp.?) was like super-chilly and an everything is going to be alright karma holding things together, Dries, the guitarist, is a guitarist who plays the songs like they way they should be written. I mean exact on the note swings and last but not least Dorien, I got a weird strange sensation feeling when she was singing muse. And that doesn't happen alot!(and it wasn't my phone that went off in my pants hmm that is another sensation hmmmmmmmm). But one advice to you all take a toe rag and let's have some fun. I mean it is just rock'n'roll... but yer....

Anyway later on I went to Annelies her house. Her parents were home and like usual timing isn't my strongest point. Especially when people are eating spaghetti. So if there is one thing about me what I've to change. Don't enter friend's their house will their parents are eating spaghetti. Well anyway we went upstairs and we worked on the text of Suicide Queen. I gave some comments on it. But it is hard because every word fits so perfect in it. Anyway it is like my momma always said: Life is like a box of chocolate and don't let Anneliesen wait if they've to eat spaghetti with their parents. So I left the building just like some dude with some weird side-burns. But it was raining and I had to ride for like half an hour in the rain arrr really frustrating. And when you're folks say you have to be home at 19.00 and you see ow it is already 19.11 when you're sure u have to ride another 20 minutes then my dear reader is the moment when you dare to say PAMELA HER TITS ARE FAKE not that I said that but I could have said that. And that is important. When I got home surprise surprise I ate some spaghetti. (Spaghetti-eaters something for Italians ?? Wasn't I wearing my Italia/soccerlike t-shirt).

Anyway I went of to my grandparents and my niece. Who is very cool she works for this evil coporation CLearchannel but thanks to her I can go to events of that evil multinational. (Radiohead to give an example) But another important thing is that her boyfriends plays guitar and he has the best sound-equipement you could imagine. So I finished the song with giving a decent intro and outro a new brigde. P.S. he wasn't home so I touched all the knobs of his amplifier I wasn't allow to touch if he was there.

Today was a boring day so I'm gonna spare you the details of that. The most exciting moment was when I thougt I had seen Gary Glitter on the tele turned out it was Guy Verhofstadt what a turn off that can be indeed!
anyway tomorrow I can give saucy and tongue-in-cheeck comments about my first day back in the system.
So instead I'm gonna give you a link to a song you all pobally know but it is fantastic. It is by a band wich name is even more fantastic than Mariah Carrey her. It are ...and you'll know us by the trail of death with relative ways It sounds like Interpol but no with some guts.
love eachother but adore me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home