the diary of Randy W.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

If Queen bodicia is long dead and gone still her spirit lifes on
Finally I found a gap in my bizzy bizzy schedule of rocking your neighbours socks off. Well it was fun fun fun these week.
Well let me give you the bad news. We lost at the debating finale. Well at least we got these far. (Hmm this sentence didn't help it is getting too cliché perhaps) Although we had an enermous fan base.
But let's review my week

monday
Erhm I forgot the things that happend on monday. Except a joke about Kebab wich I repeatly said in class. Until Miss Verstraete went lyricly insaine ... the I told it a bit more.

tuesday
My and my big mouth. I said something that was something in that sounded a bit too lefty. And yes I had to make a perfect society. Well I started that there wasn't a prefect society, coz if I knew what it is what like I could make it so I just said a more ideal society.

"wens"day
Much happend that day but I do remember making finishing on the more ideal society and a NME totally devoted to Hannah.

vinesday
Yes this was the vines day. There is a pre vines stage and a post lol. I forgot about the other days coz this rawked.
All day long I was in some kind of euforical trance and Evi(A girl with a killer-look litterly she can look you to dead) told me that Rebbie the becca maybe couldn't make it. That would be a pitty. (so yes she made it in the end.)
So I got on the train and first got my RockWerchter ticket. And waited on a Hitsige Hannah and the sexy sofie straigth from the rocking capital of the world Brugges. We did the almost traditional you-pick-my-menu-in-a-fastfood-joint. I gave Hannah her NME. She was ,let's say, happy. Well when we arrived at the vines and we noticed they had some fly tees. We bought some LOL young ppl can't handle money LOL but thanks to my charming skills we could live the stuff and pick it up when we returned, only if we paid this newly made mate a beer so no-problemo. The concert was over in an hour and 10 minutes. But that didn't stop me for starting THE FIRST MOSHpit and pogoed myself to the 2nd row. First row was full of 13-14 years-old making pictures of Craig his ****** . Who can I be sure, coz they all had digital stuff where you can immediatly see the pic on the display. Craig was a sound-freak I mean he wanted like enough reverb on his mic and the next minute more echo on his guitar and he changed the 2nd guitar one because he liked the sound of the Guild guitar more then that other guitar (couldn't read wich brand).

And for all you frenchies learn some english. If Craig says you're a bunch of cunts don't go YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH for that.
Afterwards we talked to band. Patrick even told me that I looked like Julian Casablancas of the strokes. HIGHPOINT in my life full of joy and misery. Well Patrick and I talked for a long time. And made some jokes with Ryan and Craig. ---> craig actually had to laugh with one of my jokes so WHO dares now to say something wrong about my jokes. And I said to Hamish he was wearing a nice jacket. It was very very very similar to mine so he immediatly said mine looked beautiful. Ow and even I had to give a way some autographs to people I didn't know.

But all evenings come to an end. And so did this one. Rebbie the becca had dispeared suddenly. Hannah and Sofie were picked up by Hannah's dad who rocked my socks off. LOL.

When I was back home only the image of pure rock'n'rollnes could survive.

friday
Well I told my vines story a zillion times. Yes, and I will tell it a zillion trillion kablions times more. Hmm after school I gave some flyers away of our party next week in JH Yspilon in Aalst, I ran into an old friend of mine sylvain. A communist since 1848. Yes he fought many battles.
And I went to see Kill Bill Volume2.
this one is more like the ladiesversion of volume 1. More dialogues, more characterbuilding things. Only Phai Mei and one fighting scene were really deck. It kinda dissapointed me in some way. But that seems to happen alot if you put high hopes on something and I seems like marx said that history can repeat itself.

today
Well went to Brugges, for the debatting finale. I lost. I am pissed, I am sad and I am confused. I don't like to lose in something I rock. So I was very very utmost dissapointed. Although I was heavily supported by Hannah. Thank You hannah for your hugs, your flag and your moral support. :p
But I didn't lose my love for music coz then the end won't be long. so here is today's link it is from art brut it is called Brand new girlfriend and it is hilarious.
Brand new girlfriend - art brut

Now don't forget this kiddo's life is really relative ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home