the diary of Randy W.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

hmm Is This It?
I stood up late today. Noticed that the birds where already making there songs if it wasn't for the rain who brutally overshadowed them. So past noon I got on the train heading to brussel. I went into some shops and stuff. Well mostly I was just hiding myself from that horrible rain. Ahh how frustrating you can't get accros the street without getting similar with spongebob squarepants. Not that I don't want to be spongebob squarepants. Because life would be much easier living in a pine-apple under the sea. But I'm human so getting wet and mooshie isn't that much fun. Though when i was 3 this probally would be fun. So it is all very relative.
Anyway I called my hip and trendy cousin who works at a radiostation, fmbrussel, coz he still had my vines ticket. Hmm later I went to eat something at Leon. It is like this big thing a real tourist attraction, where you can eat the famous moules frites, and where we belgain most of the time say all those people from abroad come here jst to eat that, really stupid and I go like:"hmm if was a tourist I wouldn't come here, and so on and so on."
But all of a sudden their was this Swedish couple with their 2 daugthers who walked in and took a place next to us.. and I was like woooooooow one daugther is nice. So I thougt hmm maybe this place isn't so bad after all. Not that I said a single word to her or even did a gesture no the sight was beautiful enough to make my evening :WOOPi.
In the way back to Aalst I listened to Noam Chomsky (audiobook) and I was thinking: "Hmm I truly am I hip and revolutionary, no, I'm just a sixteen year old egocentric brat." lol but i'm proud to be one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home