the diary of Randy W.

Monday, April 05, 2004

Hello world full of mystery,
this is Piet.
Today we celebrate that K.C. is not amoung us anymore. And we're all happy that he isn't. ->otherwise more nirvana video's and no QOTSA+dave at the drums.
But more important. It is the official start of the easter holidays. WOOPI let's go wild * does a crazy little dance *. Hmm so much to do this 2 weeks. the film project + the rock n roll life style of a average sub-urban garage rocker= 2 weeks of pure fun.
Yesterday was a fun day. There was like a big cycling event near me and I went to Lynn (she is the webdingie of my site) and I got like this booze bus of some cycler and I was on the Flemish televion for 20 nanoseconds with a guitar in my hands.
But then, yes dear readers, then i went back home, b y train. And I suddenly start talking to some girl, Well her name is Annelies, anyway she was 100% fun so we went to somewhere to drink, but because it was sunday I wasn't able to go to the coza so i had to to go de klok. Imagine a nursing-home for old people multiply it by 2025 and you won't even get near. But we talk about the usual things gf/the strokes/the vines/ and her interesting theories about fishes falling out of the sky. And we're both convinced that fish do can fall out the sky when it rains.
anyway this was my first post....
more to come ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home