the diary of Randy W.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

the good old days
the good old days
Yes, I am a Libertine...
whatever that may mean
Ow yesterday I went to the city of Brugges to catch up Hannah.
Rule 1: hannah if you waiting for someone who is taking a train. Try to look where his train stop.
but yes it was fun a wonderful day that was filled with singing, shopping and throwing my own hat as high as possible and noticing that your hat is laying on a building and trying to get off and also having everyones attention at that moment.
Yes that is my idea of fun having attention.
Hmm and making riducle propaganda.
Or asking to play on a guitar of a fattie who was playing the Irish pub of brugge. Or even waiting on him to play. We waited for that idiot to play 1.30hour and did mr. fattie did play a single note on his guitar. NO! and did he let me play something on his guitar after asking it extremly, almost in the most absurd way, polite? N0!
No, it was a too expensive guitar... no it wasn't when I saw it and heard him tune it. I would say it would cost aprox. 250euro's and not a penny more. ow after that we hurried back to the railwaystation.
ow and for the record Hannah gives hugs who are really long and you don't really know if she is sleeping or hugging you. No hannah you're hugs are fine. lol and it was day of FUN-> ow and for track two of that record You're fun lol I'll stop the no fun joke.
ow and for the people who were passing in the koningin Astrid park in Brugges: I am talking to various labels to release the single "Nodig in Brugge" cover of the Bart de Pauw song.
But today was a boring day...
until i watched the tele tonite.. beautyful ... yes I know it is horrible show and I know you readers don't watch vt4, yes you all watch ArtE and Canvas or NatGeo., it is a show where ppl get a free face lift, boob job, whatever turns them on. Those ppl don't need to be operated. No they need to talk to a shrink. They need some positive attention. Pfwew whatever turns them on. But in tonight's episode a mom a friend of moi, was in the show yes for once I'll not name-drope. You have my support ol' china E. there are some rough times coming for you.
yes well the albion set course. Sailors are at their post. Arcadia is my only destation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home